High Security Lock Installation Service in Las Vegas
When it comes to high-security lock installation, we, at 24/7 SuperTech Locksmith, will take care of you. So what exactly are high-security locks? These are locks designed to prevent against lock picking, key bumping, and impressioning. The special features of high-security locks are:
- Pick and drill resistant key cylinders to resist ‘breaking and entering’ attempts like bumping attacks
- Heavy-duty hardware such as stainless steel throws and corrosion-resistant brass, steel or bronze locking mechanisms to resist sawing and crowbar attacks
- A key control system that allows only approved service providers the authorization to copy keys as these keys have unique angle cuts that require special key cutting machines
- Compatibility with other security systems like video surveillance, intrusion alarms and software, and access control to allow for multiple security systems to work together for additional protection
High-security locks can be used on doors, file cabinets, and gates. They may be necessary in certain environments, like high traffic areas that demand extra protection against tough physical conditions. They can be mechanic or electric and have a range of locking mechanisms and features.
At 24/7 SuperTech Locksmith, we understand the importance of security and our friendly staff is readily available to assist with your queries. Our team of certified and experienced technicians can help you choose from a wide range of products for the system that best meets your needs. We are also up to date with the latest technology and use only top-rated tools and equipment.
- vulnerability assessments
- problem diagnosis and troubleshooting
- lockout and emergency services
If you need a high-security lock installed, do not hesitate to contact us. Our professional and reliable locksmiths are standing by to assist you.