Residential Locksmith For Your House
If you thought locksmiths can only help if you are locked out or in need of a key cut, think again. Locksmiths do so much more. They can do installations, repairs and maintenance of locks for businesses, residences, even security safes and vaults. Locksmiths even work on security lock systems, keyless entry locks, key control systems, window bars and deadbolts, as well as lock combinations and key codes.
At 24/7 SuperTech Locksmith, we can solve your residential locksmith dilemmas. As our name suggests, we can perform whatever task necessary at any time, day or night.
Does this sound like you?
- Your chest or cupboard door is locked and you can’t seem to find the key.
- You just bought a house and need to install new locks.
- You recently renovated your home and need to change your locks.
- You used the wrong key in a lock and the key broke. You have to get the broken key extracted.
- You need an extra set of keys for your home or your mailbox.
- You just got home and realized you don’t have your keys so you’re locked out.
Situations like these are common and can be very frustrating. These situations can also pose security risks to you and your family. It’s times like these when you need to call on the professionals. We don’t recommend that you try to do the job yourself because it may cost you much more in the end. At SuperTech, we have the right team and tools to have you up and running in no time.
Our Locksmith Services
At SuperTech, our residential locksmith services come highly recommended. They include:
- Installing new locks and security systems
There’s no one-size-fits-all approach when it comes to locking mechanisms. You want to ensure that you choose the right lock for your doors. For example, deadbolts and latch bolts are perfect for exterior doors because of their added safety features. We can help you choose.
- Conducting vulnerability assessments of all entry points for your home
We will check all locks at your entry points to ensure there are no security risks. If we identify any issues, we will offer options for you to consider.
- Re-keying and replacing high security locks, deadbolts, padlocks, door knobs, and mailboxes
This is a cost-effective method that involves readjusting a lock so it can still function but with a new key.
- 24 hr lockout emergency response
Our technician may use several methods such as lock picking and lock bumping to avoid damaging your door. However, if necessary he may have to drill the lock and replace it.
- Duplicating keys
Having a spare key is always a good idea, especially if you habitually misplace keys. We can make copies of your keys which you can secure for emergencies.
At SuperTech, your safety is our priority. If you need a residential locksmith, our team is always ready to assist. We will provide you with a cost estimate before we begin or do a consultation over the telephone. Call now to get started!